Vision, Mission and Goals
This is to promote quality of teaching in line with MoHE standards and boost research work on media and commutation areas to respond the needs of the country and the region in order to play active role to national journalists and communication specialists in the country.
To teach and enrich journalism and communication students with needed knowledge, skills and research competency, enabling them to work professionally at the media outlets and communication departments.
- Teaching state-of- art journalism and communication courses
- Apply the relevant technology in enhancing professionalism
- Contribute to the good of the community through knowledge spreading
- Take active part in national and international activities
- Generate revenue for the school and university
- Recognize professional ethics, justice, fairness, and impartiality;
- Enhance quality in producing academic works, research, translation and media programs;
- Enshrine academic and financial independence under the leadership of Kabul University;
- Make sure accountability and transparency in all academic and media activities;
- Adhere to the Islamic and national values;
- Make creativity in all communication and media aspects;
- Have good intention to serve Afghanistan;