Teaching and Learning Methods
The courses in this curriculum address theoretical, analytical, and practical skills in the different departments and the following teaching and learning methods are applicable:
- Instructional videos
- Individual and group seminars
- Individual and group discussions
- Student Centered Active Learning (SCL)
- Audio Visual and Kinesthetic (AVK)
- Case Base Learning (CBL)
- Problem Base Learning (PBL)
- Student Participation at class (SP)
- Practical Sessions at Laboratory (PSL)
- Tutorial (TUT)
- Brain Strumming (BS)
- Simulation and Role Play (SRP).
- Blended Learning (BL)
- Electronic Learning (EL).
- Portfolio (PF).