- Providing quality education in economy and management.
- Capacity building of the professional cadres and administrative staff.
- Promoting and reinforcing academic research in economy and management.
- Signing MoUs with the domestic and foreign academic organizations and open market.
- Organizing seminars, conferences, and events in economic and management sectors.
- Reformation in all departments of the Faculty.
- National and international accreditation.
- Development of the (financial, physical and human) infrastructures.