Academic Research objective
Main objective of the Academic Research Center
The main goal of the academic research center is empowering academic research at Kabul University for the purpose of capacity building and conducting standard academic research.
Sub-objectives of the Academic Research Center are:
- To establish and empower a modern and standard system for academic research in order to solve the problems which prevent the development of academic, governmental, and private sectors.
- To provide academic and advisory assistance to ministries, enterprises, and other governmental and private organizations for the growth of national economy.
- To conduct workshops and seminars on research to instructors with the financial support of government and some national and international organizations.
- To expand the experience of the academic members who are familiar with doing research in order to grow their skills in the level of faculties.
- To pay serious attention to standard research in academic promotion, monographs, theses, and dissertations,
- To recognize research force and establishing coordination among them at Kabul University.
- To provide an opportunity for transferring experience to the novice academic members.
- To create affiliation among the academic research center of Kabul University and other national and international research centers.
- To provide resources for the academic research through the governmental, private, national, and international organizations.
The Main Responsibilities of the Academic Research Center
- Organizing, instructing, and assisting in academic research affairs
- Providing facilities for the domestic and international researchers
- Providing academic and advisory assistance to the ministries, enterprises, and other governmental and private organizations
- Doing academic research, and advisory affairs in governmental and private sectors against stand remuneration
- Establishing and strengthening relationships with various domestic and international academic research organizations
- Insuring familiarity with research methodology through conducting seminars, conferences, courses, and academic research workshops
- Seeking funding from donor countries, and national and international institutions for the development of scientific research.
- Publishing research results as per the publication policy of Kabul University